Are you facing any Wavlink extender configuration issues? If your answer is yes, then you need to follow these steps to solve your problem. In this process, the following guide will help you.
Wavlink Extender Setup Troubleshooting
Getting problems together with your Wavlink setup like cannot connect with the Wavlink WiFi? Or is the wifi.wavlink.com now no longer working? If yes, then you could undergo a few troubleshooting steps and solve problems regarding the Wavlink extender.
AP Setup Wavlink Can Not Connect To WiFi
If you could see the sign of your WiFi however but can’t connect with it. There are many reasons for this problem. Many of those problems are not unusual places and are smooth to fix, so don’t panic! In this post, we will tell you some solving tips that will help you to connect your extender to the router.
Power Cycle Your WiFi Extender
- You should turn off your Wavlink WiFi extender and wait 1 minute.
- Now, turn on your WiFi extender.
- After that, wait for it to finish booting up.
Check The Both Gadget’s Connection
- If your WiFi extender is usually not connecting to the host router, then ensure that both router and extender connect correctly and connection between them is proper.
- It’s possible that your computer or other devices do not all link to the same router as the extender.
- Make sure all of your home’s routers interconnect if you have more than one (e.g., with an Ethernet cable).
Connect Extender To Router Via Ethernet Wire
The extender is probably malfunctioning if you can use an Ethernet connection to connect your computer or phone directly to your network. Instead of the old extender, you might want to try to use another router.
If this does not resolve the issue, then make sure that all of your devices are within the extender’s range and that they all connect to the same network.
WiFi Router Channel Change
Try switching your WiFi router’s wireless channel if you have a dual-band router. Most routers have several channels available for signal broadcasting. Change to a different channel if one is interfering with another.
On a few routers, there is a simple way by which you can check the wireless channels which are used by nearby networks and pick one of them which is not in use. On the other hand, you may need to select a specific channel number manually. To replace the wireless channel on your WiFi router:
First, open Chrome and go to the URL bar. Then, enter wifi.wavlink.com. It will take you directly to the login page of router configuration where you can make any changes such as changing network name, passwords, wireless encryption settings, etc.
Reboot Your Router
Try rebooting your router or modem if you’re trying to connect to WiFi and you can see the signal but still can’t connect. Your router or modem should temporarily unplug from the power source before plugging back in. Before attempting to reconnect, wait for all of the lights on your router or modem to turn back on. The following steps should be tried if it does not work:
- Ensure that your WiFi network is visible.
- There may be a few reasons you can see your WiFi network but are unable to connect to it. Your WiFi network may conceal, which is one of the most frequent causes.
- You must first make a hidden network visible if you want to connect to it. To do this, open the settings on your iPhone and choose “WiFi.” When they display below the name of your WiFi network in gray letters, tap on it again.
Setup Issues In Wavlink Extender
There are several causes for these issues, you can fix them in the very easiest and fastest way:
- The connection between your both router and extender must be strong. You may do this by checking if there are any device connections with it like a printer or laptop. If there is no active device then try to connect it directly to the router with the use of an ethernet cable.
- Change the WiFi channels of your router from wifi.wavlink.com. If there are many WiFi networks in the range using 1 channel to 11, change them to 12, or 13 instead so they don’t interfere with each other’s signal.
- Rebooting your both router and modem if changing the channels does not help you to resolve the problem. Now, put out the plug from the power socket for just 5 minutes before then again.
- If it is possible, use wired ethernet rather than wireless which can improve the speed and reliability. Try to reboot it again but ensure that there is no change since the last time.
We hope after reading this article, all the people get the solution to their problem and they are very happy. So, give your feedback in the comment section below regarding how you feel. Stay tuned for further updates.