Global Concrete Floor Coatings Market Forecast to 2030
The globalconcrete floor coatings marketsize is expected to reach USD 2.24 billion in 2030 and register a steady revenue CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Concrete floor coatings market revenue growth is a major factor driving the growth of the manufacturing sector in emerging economies. For instance, China’s manufacturing output in 2020 increased by 0.79% from 2019 to USD 3,853.81 billion. In addition, rising infrastructure spending around the world is another factor expected to drive market revenue growth. For instance, in 2020, the UK general government invested over £20.6 billion in infrastructure, of which £13.9 billion went to the federal government and £6.7 billion to local governments. Hence, all of these factors are responsible for driving market revenue growth.
The most current market research report from Emergen Research, which focuses on the global Concrete Floor Coatings market, provides in-depth analysis of each of the market’s major segments. The research on the global Concrete Floor Coatings market includes information on market size, revenue growth rate, industry data, revenue splits by regional markets, gross margins, production costs, and product portfolios. The report also highlights a number of other micro- and macroeconomic factors, including the most important drivers, opportunities, trends, difficulties, supply and demand ratios, production and consumption patterns, stringent regulatory frameworks, and a wide range of other factors.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Concrete Floor Coatings market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
BASF SE, DSM, DAW SE, PPG Industries, Inc., NIPSEA Group, RPM International Inc., BEHR Process Corporation, The Sherwin-Williams Company, Valspar, Sika Corporation
Research Report on the Concrete Floor Coatings Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Concrete Floor Coatings market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Concrete Floor Coatings market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Concrete Floor Coatings market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Concrete Floor Coatings market and its key segments?
To know more about Concrete Floor Coatings market research report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/concrete-floor-coatings-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 17 May 2022, TSR Concrete Coatings signed a merger with Ninja Coatings and PolyPro Concrete Coatings. TSR is a portfolio business of Bertram Capital and a producer of residential concrete coating solutions (“PolyPro”). Bertram established ReVamp Companies (“ReVamp”) concurrently with closing of Ninja and PolyPro transactions. ReVamp is a platform for the top home improvement companies in the country, specializing in residential concrete coatings and other services that improve the look and feel of clients homes.
- The epoxy segment is expected to account for a large revenue share over the forecast period. This is attributed to its wide availability, environmental friendliness, and being economical compared to other coating solutions. Epoxy concrete floor coatings are a great option for anyone looking for beautiful and long-lasting flooring. To form a chemical bond with concrete, hardeners and polymer resins are mixed together with many different color and decorative options available. A surface that is more robust than floor paint and can endure heavy traffic is one of the advantages of employing an epoxy coating. Additionally, it creates a floor that is easy to maintain, stain-resistant, and versatile enough to be utilized for both residential and commercial purposes. Moreover, it creates vibrant, distinctive visuals that can be adjusted in a variety of ways and it requires little setup time and downtime.
- The indoor segment is expected to account for a large revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to demand for housing infrastructure, which is increasing in proportion to population that is accelerating need for new residential construction projects. Finishing options for concrete include polishing, coloring, staining, and putting decorative coatings, which makes it possible to complete a concrete basement floor or to expose concrete floor slabs that had been carpeted or tiled over. In the kitchen, cellar, garage, or warehouse, individuals require a floor that can endure a range of stresses. Concrete coatings are highly resilient and do not chip or break-like other floor tiles and is the most cost-effective option for any commercial establishment. A beautiful, well-constructed concrete floor can last between 50 and 100 years. If the flooring is maintained by a concrete coating, it can last full life of the house.
- The industrial segment is expected to account for large revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing use to enhance aesthetics and protect floors from corrosion and heavy surface wear. Every manufacturing plant deals with unique issues that call for specialized flooring solutions. Industrial epoxy and other high performance resinous floor coverings can improve worker productivity in industrial buildings, warehouses, or factories, while also promoting employee health and safety. Like many other design and technical challenges, the type of floor coating that should be chosen is greatly influenced by environment at the job site. For instance, in food & beverage production facilities, storage facilities, laboratories, pharmaceutical plants, and high performance and sanitary floor surfaces, that are simple to clean and resistant to abrasion, staining, and chemical deterioration, are required.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is primarily attributed to the region’s growing construction industry. For instance, the construction industry, which in 2019 generated 5.3% of the country’s GDP, plays a significant role in supporting the Japanese economy. The recovery from Great East Japan Earthquake and Summer Olympics in Tokyo has both contributed to current upward trend in the industry as a whole. The continued loosening of restrictions and increased construction activity contributed to 17.1% growth of the Indian construction industry in 2021. Consequently, the region’s developing construction sector is rising demand for concrete floor coatings, which in turn, is driving market revenue development.
The report bifurcates the Concrete Floor Coatings market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Regional Landscape section of the Concrete Floor Coatings report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
How will this Report Benefit you?
A 250-page report from Emergen Research includes 194 tables and 189 charts and graphics. Anyone in need of commercial, in-depth assessments for the global Concrete Floor Coatings market, as well as comprehensive market segment analysis, can benefit from our new study. You can assess the whole regional and global market for Concrete Floor Coatings with the aid of our recent study. To increase market share, obtain financial analysis of the whole market and its various segments. We think there are significant prospects in this industry for rapidly expanding energy storage technology. Look at how you may utilise the current and potential revenue-generating prospects in this sector. The research will also assist you in making better strategic decisions, enabling you to build growth strategies, strengthen competitor analysis, and increase business productivity.
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1230
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.